Monday, January 16, 2012

Hunter & His Beautiful Family

I would have to say that one of my favorite things about being a photographer is meeting new people, and getting to be part of their world, even if it is just for an hour or two. However, nothing tops catching up with old friends from my home town! It's been years since I have seen Kayley, and since I've seen her she's been blessed with this very beautiful little family! Hunter just turned one recently and what a little personality he has got! His big brown eyes, and chubby cheeks makes your heart melt (especially when he starts to flirt with you!). I had such a great time on this shoot and with this family, and Hunter is gonna be one heart breaker when he grows up!














Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment





"Some times I get to places just when God's ready to have someone click the shutter" ~Ansel Adams